I have decided to take on the challenge of listing 20 things that make me happy. These things cannot be money orientated. I’m just in with posting an International Day of Happiness challenge! Life can be so busy, we forget to appreciate what we have an remember what exactly makes us happy.
It is important to make the most of life and the people in it.
I challenge others to do the same, be sure to pass it on. Take part before the clock strikes midnight!
Here are 20 things that make me happy:
- When someone smiles at me.
- Happy baby animals who are free
- Happy animals who are free
- When I see or hear of people helping animals in need or simply being kind to them.
- Learning interesting facts
- Watching historical documentaries: mainly on ancient civilizations, the Tudor era (all around that time so the 16th-18th century), the Victorian era etc.
- Helping someone
- When I get my makeup symmetrical- eyeliner and eyebrows!
- Family (obviously this includes pets, passed and present!)
- True friends
- Reading: love Great Expectations
- Seeing a starry sky. There is something so soothing about it. When I was on my bronze DofE, I was just lying with my head out of the tent staring up at the starry sky, where light pollution didn’t cover the sky and hide the stars.
- That moment when you can tick something off on a to do list or assignment timetable.
- Watching videos on Youtube
- Reading other people’s blogs
- Waking up after a good night’s sleep
Having nice/bizarre dreams and waking up remembering them.
Being able to experience life.