That feel when…
- I am able to remove my platform boots from my burning soles, after wondering round town for 4 hours.
- You make the perfect cup of tea.
- You finished watching the Avatar: The Last Airbender series and don’t know what to do with your life.
- You see an act of kindness towards an animal or another human being, and it restores a little bit of faith inhumanity.
- You watched The Last Airbender (live movie adaptation), hoping that it would do justice to the series, and then realising that your faith in humanity isn’t quite as restored as you hoped.
- The invigilator says ‘pens down’- your delicately balanced mood can tip either way but you’re not sure which.
- Netlifx decides to remove good movies.
- You realise the world can be disgusting and you feel sorry for animals like cute puppies or pandas who have to put up with our crap.
- You realise you’re an adult.
- It’s starting to approach bikini season and you haven’t started your journey on that healthy eating lifestyle yet. (This depends if you’re in the UK or not, where you will be faced with the odd sunny day. Other than that, it’s blistering winds and rain.)